Mental Brilliance: In this session, we will explore why it is so difficult for us as humans to deal with challenge and change, especially in our current fast-paced and always-connected world. And we'll show you how to combat this with ‘mental brilliance’ – which is simply the need to spend as much time focusing on cultivating a healthy mind and mindset as we do on our physical health. When we do this, we not only pro-actively manage our mental health, we also access higher levels of thinking that can lead to better problem solving, clarity of mind and the generation of new ideas.
In this session, Clare we will also share with you the latest research on what is happening to our mind and brain when we don’t train our brain to be healthy, and she will also share from first-hand experience, what happens when we leave our mental health unchecked.
The session will round off with a series of practical exercises that can be taken home or back to the office, to cultivate your own personal mental brilliance.
• Learn about the concept of ‘mental brilliance’ to have your mind work for you rather than against you.
• Learn about the basic neuroscience of the brain and how it responds under stress.
• Learn how to identify when too much stress is impacting your mental health.
• Understand how to manage your stress so that it can improve your performance.
• Learn about neuroplasticity and how to overcome the negative bias in our minds.
• Learn what mindfulness is and how it cultivates a healthy mind.
• Learn about the power of self-compassion and how it can help us to promote a healthy mind.
• Learn 3 basic mindfulness and self-compassion practices that you can adopt easily into your everyday routine.
• Build your personal mental brilliance daily routine.
“You guys do an incredible job and should be super proud! Not only is the information relevant and engaging, you all present it in a cool/fun way and it's really refreshing to find everyone very approachable. Thanks!! ”
“Feels like NGEN is still such a fun place to meet others through the online session format. LOVE IT!”
“NGEN is a fantastic community - keep up the good work”
“I am very grateful to be a part of NGEN, thank you all very much! You are awesome! ”
“Loved all the sessions I have attended and I have been able to apply tools and skills I have learnt in my every-day work”
“Love the professional development opportunities that NGEN provides. Always look forward to the sessions and enjoy teaching my team what I have learnt.”
“Coming from another market, NGEN has been an amazing resource - happy to be a part of it and happy my company encourages participation in sessions!”
“NGEN is priceless, I can't imagine my first few months in the industry without it!”
“Negotiation Skills with Rob Pyne was by far my favourite, lots of good tips and tricks on negotiation”
Seven Affiliate Sales