Do you want to unleash your inner creative genius? This session will show you how. Creativity isn’t reserved for a special few and it definitely isn’t reserved for those in the creative department. In fact, LinkedIn just named Creativity as the most important skill for future success. The problem is that many of us don’t think we are very creative or don’t know how to be creative on demand.
In this session, Nicole Velik from The Ideas Bodega will ignite your creativity and give you the best creative thinking techniques from around the globe. Learn the techniques she has taught to LEGO, The United Nations, Nike, Google, Amazon, BBDO, Ogilvy and One Green Bean.
Creativity and the neuroscience of creativity: how to switch on your creativity on demand.
• Creative thinking tools and techniques to generate game-changing creative ideas for any challenge.
• A process to help you run highly creative, successful and engaging brainstorms.
• How to ensure your brainstorms are highly effective, creative and engaging – every time.
• Strategic Thinking: defining the challenge correctly to ensure success.
• The Took Kit: participants will learn many tools and techniques to generate ideas individually or in a group.
• Creativity, right-brain warm-up.
• Choosing the right tools and techniques for your challenge .
This course has helped participants to:
• Gain a lot of confidence in their creative ability.
• Win new business pitches.
• Become great creative brainstorm facilitators.
“You guys do an incredible job and should be super proud! Not only is the information relevant and engaging, you all present it in a cool/fun way and it's really refreshing to find everyone very approachable. Thanks!! ”
“Feels like NGEN is still such a fun place to meet others through the online session format. LOVE IT!”
“NGEN is a fantastic community - keep up the good work”
“I am very grateful to be a part of NGEN, thank you all very much! You are awesome! ”
“Loved all the sessions I have attended and I have been able to apply tools and skills I have learnt in my every-day work”
“Love the professional development opportunities that NGEN provides. Always look forward to the sessions and enjoy teaching my team what I have learnt.”
“Coming from another market, NGEN has been an amazing resource - happy to be a part of it and happy my company encourages participation in sessions!”
“NGEN is priceless, I can't imagine my first few months in the industry without it!”
“Negotiation Skills with Rob Pyne was by far my favourite, lots of good tips and tricks on negotiation”
Seven Affiliate Sales